Brighton is a popular destination for hen celebrations and the Old Town House can provide a perfect base for your Brighton hen weekend (sleeping up to 22 people). Brighton has a vibrant social scene with plenty of bars, restaurants and activities to keep you occupied on your hen weekend.
Some activities to consider during your Brighton hen weekend consist of:
- Cocktail masterclasses
- Spa/pamper sessions
- Cupcake making classes
- Dance classes
- Outdoor activities (paint-balling, assault courses, zorbing, boat trips etc.)
Brighton has a varied and vibrant bar and pub scene. Here are a few you may wish to visit during your Brighton hen weekend:
- Bohemia – Serving the best cocktails in town, our barmen have been trained to the highest standard. Bohemia invites you to come early and stay late in the most stylish surroundings Brighton has ever seen.
- Twisted Lemon – A unique restaurant cocktail bar, serving a wide variety of cocktails with a friendly and intimate atmosphere.
- Merkaba – A vibrant and sophisticated bar that creates a unique experience with world class cocktails and surroundings.
- Koba – Award winning independent cafe, bar and private party rooms; a cafe by day and a vibrant cocktail bar with private party rooms by night.
There are also a wide range of restaurants that can cater for large groups across Brighton:
- Revolution Bar – A perfect hen party location, ideal for dinner, cocktails or both, they also organise masterclasses and private parties.
- Donatello – A large Italian restaurant, ideal for catering for large groups with small budgets.
- Al Duomo – A lively Italian restaurant with a huge selection of food, they also offer party menus and specialist events.
We are happy to offer any advice on places to visit and things to do whilst staying in one of our holiday homes during your Brighton hen weekend.