As winter approaches, Brighton still has tons to offer its visitors. Our Brighton holiday rentals provide a perfect getaway any time of year. This November there are various events taking place throughout the city:
- Family Fireworks Spectacular (Saturday 2nd November) – a spectacular firework display suitable for everyone, located at Nevill recreational ground (opposite the greyhound stadium). The event has been running for 6 years now and is popular amongst locals and visitors alike.
- Veteran Car Run (Sunday 3rd November) – An exciting event where veteran cars venture from London to Brighton and finish at Madeira Drive, arriving anytime from 10am to 4.30pm. An exciting family event.
- Lewes Bonfire Night (Tuesday 5th November) – This is the biggest bonfire night celebration in the UK, consisting of a large parade followed by various bonfire and firework displays across the town.
- Brighton and Hove Lion’s Firework Display (Tuesday 5th November) – Held at the Hove Cricket grounds, recommended by the Times as one of the top ten firework displays in the UK.
- Royal Pavilion Ice Skating Rink (9th November onwards) – Get in the Christmas spirit at this 800 square metre ice skating rink. Fun for all ages, with a rink-side bar and kitchen that overlooks the rink situated in the Royal Pavilion gardens.
- CINECITY Film Festival (14th November – 1st December) – Held in special pop up venues across the city, the festival features screenings, special events and live performances – the popular festival is now in its 11th year.
Our Brighton holiday rentals provide a high standard, central base for visitors when enjoying all that Brighton has to offer.