There are a variety of exciting, relaxing or interesting things to do in and around Brighton whilst staying in one of our Brighton holiday homes. Here is a selection of some of the best things to do during your Brighton holiday:
- Brighton Pier – The Palace Pier is a must visit when in the city, with its exhilarating rides, beautiful views and fish and chips. Also, just a stones throw away from one of our Brighton holiday homes (The Old Town House).
- Brighton Marina – The marina is the perfect place to have a stroll around with a wide range of restaurants, from a floating Chinese to some high quality Italians. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to activities, with everything from mackerel fishing to ten pin bowling.
- Komedia – Home to the award-winning Krater Comedy Club, Komedia Brighton has been the beating heart for live entertainment in one of the UK’s most culturally dynamic cities. The venue hosts an eclectic mix of comedy, music and cabaret, together with a street-side cafe.
- Brighton Wheel – Visit the Brighton Wheel for stunning, panoramic views of the city’s famous landmarks and coastline – and fascinating commentary of Brighton and Hove’s heritage.
- The Sea Life Centre – The Brighton Sea Life Centre is the oldest aquarium in the world. Built originally by the Victorians. It now houses thousands of fish (150 species), some sharks and turtles. A good option for families with children.
- Brighton Centre and Brighton Dome – Both venues host a wide range of music concerts, conferences and exhibitions.
- Hove Lagoon Watersports – An excellent choice of water-sport activities, with the latest high tech equipment and hands on tuition with two venues located at Hove Lagoon and Brighton Marina.
- Royal Pavilion – The Royal Pavilion is remarkable for both its extraordinary appearance and its historical background.
- Rottingdean – Rottingdean is easily accessible by bus, bike or car and is a traditional style English village. The main attractions in the town are Kipling’s Garden, Rottingdean Windmill and St Margarets Church. It is also home to several tea rooms and traditional style village pubs.
- Greyhound Stadium – The stadium is suitable for both families and traditional pundits, it offers excellent value for money trackside and restaurant packages.
This is just a selection of what’s on offer in and around Brighton, contact us for more advice about what to do when staying in one of our Brighton holiday homes.