Our Brighton holiday homes can offer a fantastic place to stay for families, they are all centrally located amongst Brighton’s main family attractions. There are a wide range of things to see and activities to take part in that are suitable for families with young children:
- The Volks Railway – Kids will love to take a ride on this Victorian railway, the oldest operating electric railway in the world. You can board at the aquarium and travel along the seafront to the marina. (Please note Volks Railways closes during the winter).
- Brighton Toy Museum – A charming, modest museum tucked underneath Brighton train station, with 10,000 toys and models on display from over the past 100 years.
- LaserZone – Stalk your opponents with state-of-the-art laser packs and phasors. Use stealth, cunning strategy and skill to score points and destroy the bases in our multi-level arena.
- Peter Pan’s Playground – An adventure playground located at one of the stops on Volks railway. With climbing frames, slides, mini crazy golf and an outdoor cafe.
- Drusillas Park – Just a short drive outside of Brighton, Drusillas Park is regarded as one of the best small zoos in the country; with a wide variety of animals and hands-on activities for children.
- Yellowave Beach Sports – This is Britain’s first beach sports centre and Brighton’s only sandy beach. They offer beach sports’ activities to all ages and abilities including: beach volleyball, beach soccer, foot volley, beach rugby and ultimate frisbee. There is also a bouldering wall and the Barefoot cafe/bar.
- Painting Pottery Cafe – Discover your creative side at the pottery cafe, suitable for all abilities and ages. Select your plate/bowl/mug etc and let your creative flair do the rest. Your creations can be fired and collected later that day or posted out to you.
This is just a selection of activities that are suitable for families, contact us if you would like any other advice about things to do with children when staying in one of our Brighton holiday homes.