There is plenty on offer when it comes to eating out during your Brighton holiday, a vast range of cuisines means you’ll be spoilt for choice. Here are a few suggestions to make your decision easier:
- The Coal Shed – They believe the simple way is the best war, with good quality ingredients cooked over a real charcoal oven – their plan is to produce the best steak and fish restaurant on the South Coast.
- Breeze Brasserie – A bright, chilled restaurant situated on North Laine’s busy Trafalgar Street. Relaxed and upbeat, inspired by Modern European cuisine, Breeze serves brasserie style food plus a good selection of heartier rustic dishes made with local produce.
- Havana – The intimate setting means that it is ideal for romantic dates, Havana is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in Brighton. There is a wide range of food and drinks to suit every taste.
- Chilli Pickle – The dinner menu at The Chilli Pickle is a window onto the incredible diversity of Indian cuisine.
- Oki Nami -Co-owned by leading Japanese chef Mike Dodd and DJ Norman Cook, Oki-Nami offers an authentic Japanese culinary experience, situated near the Theatre Royal with simple, welcoming interior design.
- Pompoko – Located in the heart of Brighton, Pompoko is a cross between a restaurant, cafe and a takeaway; they offer tasty Japanese dishes that satisfy both Western and Eastern taste-buds alike.
- Como – At Como you will experience authentic Italian flavours and culinary delights served by a friendly and knowledgable team. Using only the best, fresh, local and Italian produce, they offer an extremely distinctive and varied menu.
- Bellota – The UK’s only Cava bar, serving authentic Spanish tapas in stylish surroundings
- Coast to Coast – A truly American experience in the heart of Brighton Marina, from its American memorabilia to its good sized authentic American classics.
- MeatLiquour – Serving up a wide range of sizeable burgers and a variety of liquor in quirky surroundings.
Brighton & Hove is renowned for its abundance of restaurants across multiple cuisines, so whilst enjoying your Brighton holiday be sure to sample some of these gems.